Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kai's quilt









Felix (my nephew) has been sending us pictures of his little boy Kai and he is really cute... and looks a bit matured for his age!

I think these are real cute photos of him - being punished (having to pull his ears?), sulking(alone on a chair in the corner?) and he does look rather "old" for such a little boy in the last picture!

I made a quilt for Kai for his full moon and I hope he will find good use for it! it has got magicians etc (see pix). I do like to make quilts for my nephews and nieces' babies now to remember me by! So far I have the priviledge to present quilts to Kai, William Lai, Megan Wong and also Alfred Lai! and the quilts are waiting for more grandnephews to come of course!

Most recent photo of Kai




















No comments: